Monday 14 May 2018

Scrap The Boys Card Challenge - Guest Designer

I'm absolutely delighted that you dropped by my blog today as I'm Guest Designing with Scrap the Boys, a new challenge aimed at cards for the men in your life. This will be their third card challenge, they're much better known for scrapbook challenges, and I'm hoping you'll love their inspirational mood board as much as I did.


The colours and leaves in the photo immediately made me think of tropical rainforests and I knew I just had to give Uniko's Bob the toucan an airing.


Looking again at the photo I spotted those blocks of colour which put me in mind of the equaliser stamp from Uniko. So that's how I started. I heat embossed the equaliser in white and then used copic pens to add the green and blues.


Bob and his leaf were stamped, coloured and hand cut and adhered on top of the coloured blocks. A simple greeting and I was done.

Supplies:
Stamps: uniko, Background Blocks Equaliser, Paradise, Paradise Addtitions
Inks: SU, emerald envy; Versamark clear + Ranger Superfine white embossing powder
Pens: copic, B12, B14, YG13, Y17, YG67, BG32, BG34, B02, B04

Thanks so much for looking today. I do hope you will be inspired to play along with this new challenge - it's always so tricky to reach out to players when you start out.

And keep crafting!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Jane, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey super cool and clever use of the equaliser stamp! Hmmm I'd never have thought of that. Great summery card too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so FABULOUS, SOLD I want BOTH stamps becuase of this card!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.