Wednesday 10 January 2018

Happy Little Stampers - ATC Challenge

Today I'm sharing my first 2018 atc as part of the Happy Little Stampers DT. This month we'd like to see trees featured.

http://www.happylittlestampers.com/

And here's my atc:


I started by preparing a background using a stencil and brusho crystals. Then I die cut the two trees and added some snowy edges with a white gel pen and completely covered them with a sparkle pen.


I placed the trees and then stamped some words using a matching coloured ink - I wanted them to be seen, but sort of fading into the background. Once happy both the trees were raised on pads and adhered on top. I finished off with a trio of green gems - not showing that well in the photos, but catching the light in real life.

Supplies:
Stamps: HLS, Mixed Media Fun
Inks: Ranger distress, lucky clover; Brusho, turquoise & yellow
Die: HLS, Christmas trees 
Stencil: Uniko, broken lines
Pens: Sakura gelly roll, white; Spectrum Noir Sparkle, clear
Embellishments: Mei Flower, green gems

Well that's got me off to a good start with atc creating and I'm wondering if anyone is interested in doing a swap with me.  Just leave a comment below if you'd like to.

Before I go I'll remind you to pop on over to HLS to enjoy and be inspired by the rest of the DT cards - they're pretty amazing.

Thanks for your time. And keep crafing!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous background Jane! I love your ATC and it is so great to be in this DT along with so many talented artists! Huge Hugs xxx Simona

    ReplyDelete
  2. that background is beautiful, love how you did the two trees. Great ATC.

    Barb Housner (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh .... this looks so nice. The background looks fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jane! We are working together again :) -- Love the background to your fun trees

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.