Sunday 7 January 2018

AAA Cards Challenge #106 - Quote

One of the best things about the New Year is that all the crafting challenges that have taken a bit of a break over Christmas are back.  And AAA Cards is kicking off the New Year with a very appropriate quote.


https://aaacards.blogspot.com/2018/01/cas-game-106-quote.html

And here's my DT card:


I really love the art deco look of this stamps set and the little quote has always been one of my favourites.  I'm thinking this card might just find its way onto the first page of my 2018 scrapbook album.


I used my copic pens to add colour and I'm beginning to get the hang of how to blend with them. I still need loads of practise though and have got myself booked onto a Copic colouring class later this year.

Supplies:
Stamps: STAMPlorations, New Beginnings
Inks: Memento, tuxedo black
Die: MFT Die-namics, doblwe stitched rectangle stax
Pens: Copics, Y13,Y18, Y35, YR15, YR16, B00, B02, B04, R24

I'm always blown away by the cards created by my wonderful AAA Cards teammies - go check them out HERE. And for this first challenge we have the amazing Kylie from Happy Little Stampers sponsoring and Guest Designing with us. What an incredible start to 2018 challenges!

Mega thanks for taking a peek at my blog today, it's been fabulous having your company for a while.

And keep crafting!

post signature

6 comments:

  1. I too love the art deco feel and you did a great job coloring and wooot to you for doing a coloring class, that's a fabulous something new ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you and Maaike - the Art Deco look is gorgeous - love it! Great colouring too, Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and quote, Jane! Your coloring is great but coloring classes are a lot of fun. You will learn a lot too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous stamp and the quote is great
    Hugs Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully colored sun! And I agree, every day is a new day! Happy New Year, Jane =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.