Thursday 28 December 2017

Thursday Thoughts

I'm here today to share a card using the sketch from Less is More.

http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.co.uk/2017/12/challenge-360-361-sketch-22.html  http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.co.uk/2017/12/challenge-360-361-sketch-22.html


When I first saw this sketch I was a bit unsure of how I could use it, all that dark middle space! But then I took a look at the LIM DT cards and it all became much clearer.  This is what I came up with:


The flower swathe was the perfect shape for the bottom corner and then all I needed to do was search out a sentiment the correct size to bend into a curve for the top corner.


A little bit of Copic colouring and I was done.

Supplies:
Stamps: Clearly Besotted, Fairytale Ending, Say It In Style
Ink: Memento, tuxedo black
Pens: Copic, G21, G24, E000, RV02, RV04

Huge thanks for looking today, I really appreciate you visiting my blog.  And keep crafting!

post signature

6 comments:

  1. Delightful make which rocks the sketch challenge

    Happy New Year

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful ! Love the delicate and lovely flowers and the sentiment is just perfect ! A gorgeous CAS take on our challenge ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More ! I also take this opportunity to wish you a very happy new year! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Jane. Love how you curved the sentiment to reflect the sketch, Thank you for joining us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant! The way you added the sentiment into the top curve looks fab and your colouring on the pretty florals is exquisite. Sorry I'm late popping round to comment on this (been a busy Xmas). Wishing you a very happy new year, and thank you for sharing this with us at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so pretty, Jane. I have both of these stamp sets and I love how you used them together. Such gorgeous simplicity.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.