Sunday 3 December 2017

Sunday Stuff

I'm on a roll with my Christmas cards at the moment and enjoying using different challenges to inspire me. Today's card is for CASology where the cue word is ROUND.

http://casology.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/week-277-round.html

And it's another inking up of that beautiful bauble stamp bought while sitting on Sheffield station.


I stamped and heat embossed the bauble and bow, then distress oxide ink was blended all over them both. Next I hand cut them and added lots of Wink of Stella. I drew a white line for them to hang on and then they were both attached with pads.


The greeting was stamped and die cut and also given a coat of the same oxide inks and wink of stella glisten.

Supplies:
Stamps: Creat a Smile, Delicate Decorations; Uniko, Festive Sentiments
Inks: Versafing clear + Ranger Superfine black embossing powder; Ranger distress oxides, cracked pistachio, peacock feathers, twisted citron
Die: MFT Die-namics, stitched fishtail tags
Embellishments: Skura Gelly Roll pen, white; Wink of Stella, clear 

Thanks so much for spending some time looking at my blog today, I really appreciate it.  And keep crafting!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Love the colours. Looks great on dark cardstock. I have that CaS stamp set and need to ink it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really know how to make Oxides and Stella sing, Jane! I love the blended colors of your fabulous ornament and sediment banner against that dark card! Thank you for playing at CASology!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.