Wednesday 8 November 2017

Wednesday Words

Today I'm sharing the card I made for October's Card Chain Challenge.


http://picasion.com/ 

Here's the challenge details:

Make a card using at least one of the following four options. (You can actually use two, three, or all four options, but you are only required to use one of them.)




Theme Options: Autumn / Cats / Friendship
or 

Product / Technique Options: WPlus 9 / Macrame

So I used the colours, sketch and cats theme on my card.


The cats were handcut from a much longer line of cats and then popped up onto pads for dimension.


My card had a long journey all the way to Dawn in New Zealand, so I'm hoping it arrived safely!

Supplies:
Stamps: Woodware, Les Chats
Ink: Memento, tuxedo black
Die: MFT Die-namics, double stitched rectangles
Pens: Copic, Y00, Y13, Y18, R22, R24, G21, G24, B02, N1

This is the card I received from Bibi in Norway as part of the Card Chain Challenge:


Thanks for looking today, I really appreciate your company.  And keep crafting!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Your card is a beauty Jane! And you are also a serious enabler as I bought the stamp from eBay after seeing and falling in love with your card, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just had to drop you a line to say a huge thank you for all the lovely comments you've been leaving me. You've really boosted my confidence and made me feel good about my crafting - I'm feeling grateful and blessed.

      Delete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.