Tuesday 14 November 2017

Tuesday Talk

I'm back in scrapbooking mode again today and I'm entering this page into a new to me challenge at Scrap the Boys. And with all my boys this seems like the perfect challenge blog for me and I'm delighted to have found it.
 
 http://scraptheboys.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/mood-board-challenge.html

The challenge for November is to use this mood board:


And this my page:


I fell in love with this photo as soon as my son sent it to me - my little grandson looking very pleased with himself for discovering hot chocolate!


And as his pyjamas had stars on I decided to use them as the basis for my page. So I started with the base paper in the orange from the mood board and then added the diagonal top and bottom starry strips. Next I stamped some stars down the right hand side and matted up the photo using the green and black from the mood board.


Finally I added a note pad and some die cut stars using the beige mood board colour and finished off the whole page with a title, enamel shapes, die cuts and word stickers.


Supplies:
Papers: Bazzill Basics cardstock; Kaisercraft, A Touch of Gold; ep, Times & Seasons
Stamps: Uniko, Background Builders Seeing Stars 
Ink: SU, baked brown sugar 
Punch: ek, notepad top
Dies: Xcut, stars; MFT Die-namics, cute cameras & ampersand
Alphas & stickers: Frcled Fawn; Simple Stories, I Am
Embellishments: SU enamel shapes 

Well I'm so pleased you found my blog today, huge thanks for your time.  And keep crafting!

post signature

6 comments:

  1. That photo is just gorgeous and so is your layout! Thank you for joining us over at Scrap the Boys this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, fab layout for a fab photo. Thank you for joining us at Scrap the Boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, love the mix of stars. Thanks for playing along with Scrap the Boys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane your photo is fantastic and your framed your grandson beautiful !! Love it !! Thank you so much for joining us at STB !! xoxo Heike

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply beautiful. Thank you for playing along with the mood board this month at Scrap the Boys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! This is sweet! and your colours are perfect! Thanks for joining in at Scrap the Boys.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.