Saturday 28 October 2017

Saturday Slot

While I was at The Stamp Magic Show in Doncaster the other week I indulged in a little MFT stamps spending spree. Today I'm sharing the first card I made with my goodies. It uses the sketch from this week's MFT Challenge too.

http://www.cardchallenges.com/2017/10/wednesday-sketch-challenge-sketch-356.html

Here's my card:


I couldn't resist this stamp set with its oh so cute lions and tigers and this card was a fun one to create. I decided to keep the colours quite muted as I'm planning on sending it out to a friend who's going through a bit of a rough patch at the moment. I'm hoping it will boost her confidence.


Supplies:
Stamps: MFT, Lions & Tigers
Ink: Mememnto, rich cocoa
Die: MFT Die-namics, double stitched rectangles
Pens: Copic, E00, E000, E55
Embellishments: Mei Flower gems 

Thanks so much for dropping by my blog today, it's always great to have you visit.  

And keep crafting!
 
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Jane, this is so sweet! Specially in combination with this encouraging sentiment ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, Jane. Love the soft neutral colours.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.