Monday 4 September 2017

Happy Little Stampers - September Christmas Challenge

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Today I'm in the mood for Christmas and I'm sharing my DT card for the Happy Little Stampers new Christmas Challenge.


And what's a Christmas card without a bit of sparkle?!


First up I stamped the outline bauble and bow onto bright in your face turquoise cardstock. Then I stamped the solid part of the bauble with versamark and heat embossed it with sparkling snow powder.


I die cut a stitched circle from white cardstock and stamped the greeting. This was then placed over the turquoise bauble card and my card was done.

Supplis:
Stamps: Uniko, Christmas Sparkle
Inks: Memento, tuxedo black; Versamark, clear
Embossing: WOW!. Sparkling Snow
Die: MFT Die-namics, Inside/Out Stitched Circles

So how will you make your card sparkle? Or will you just play along with a Christmas card and not use the twist? To help you decide maybe a peek at the rest of the HLS DT cards would be a good idea? Of course it would! Find them all HERE.

Enormous thanks for dropping by my blog today, I really appreciate sharing some of your precious time.  And keep crafting!

post signature

6 comments:

  1. The card in real winter colors brings to mind the gleaming white snow. Your bauble is so beautiful, I love the sachet placed on it. It looks really great.
    BożenA xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly simple stunning and sparkly Jane. Great touch with the corner rounded.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic CAS sparkley card!!!! Love the sparkling snow EP - I also love the non-traditional turquois color... Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Jane I LOVE this stylish CAS design. Stunning!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully CAS and lovely sparkle too xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love all the white space and the clean, elegant, expensive look of this card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.