Friday 4 August 2017

Happy Little Stampers - August Christmas Challenge

Come on now time to crank up a Christmas gear and get creating, only four months left! So why not join in with Happy Little Stampers new Christmas card challenge that's starting today?


http://www.happylittlestampers.com/

And the optional twist is such a traditional element of Christmas I had to go with it. Also poinsettias are best on cards in my house - the real thing never seems to survive!


I used a stamp that has been lurking at the bottom of my Christmas stash and never been used before, definitley time to give it some love. I added a couple of strips of red card and then outlined them and the poinsettia with a grey promarker pen. Think that's why my photos have a bit of a blurry effect going on.


I coloured the flower centre in green and then added some tiny black gems too.

Supplies:
Stamps: Penny Black, Wonder Collection; HLS, Mixed Christmas Sentiments
Inks: Memento, tuxedo black
Promarkers: poppy, crimson, cool grey 1, meadow green
Embellishments: MeiFlower, black gems

Hop on over to Happy Little Stampers to get your mind blown away by the creativity of the rest of the DT - HERE. Then get those Christmas supplies out and get some cards into your 2017 stash!

So pleased you came by my blog today, please come back again soon as I love having you visit. And keep crafting!

post signature

7 comments:

  1. What a fun CAS card, this layout has a very contemporary feel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Jane. The combination of that elegant flower and the graphic feel of the stripes is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cas card Jane. Love that red poinsettia and the tiny gems in the middle. Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CAS card. We used a very similar seal :-) I also love Poinsettia, it's a great Christmas symbol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully CAS .... I love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous CAS design Jane and it has such a stylish effect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The CAS design here is very impressive and that gorgeous poinsettia takes the spotlight. I love the single rounded corner too!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.