Monday 15 May 2017

The Memory Nest - Make It Monday #88

Hello everyone! I'm really excited to be here today to share my DT page for the new Make It Monday Challenge at The Memory Nest.

http://thememorynest.blogspot.com/2017/04/make-it-monday-no-88.html

And the reason for my excitement is because it's all about my first real adventure into crafting with my youngest grandson.


I'm so loving the look of concentration on his face and the story behind this photo is so funny - something to do with glitter and granny forgetting you limit supplies when crafting with toddlers. Check out those feet!


A couple of pieces cut from a full 12x12 paper became my two title elements and I added stamping on top and around them.


I chose blue washi and stamped blue arrows and stars to pick up on the colours from his t-shirt and I changed the stars from the sketch into die cut hearts using the same paper collection as the title cards.


One square from the sketch became my journalling spot and I added three trios of enamel shapes on the diagonal.

Supplies:
Ppaers: Bazzill Basics, cardstock; AC Amy Tangerine, Oh Happy Life
Die: Xcut, Homespun Hearts
Stamps: Stamplorations, Art Marks; SU, Touches of Texture
Inks: SU, peekaboo peach, rose red; Memento, danube blue
Embellishments: SU enamel shapes, peekaboo peach; washi from my stash

Ok so you know the drill - pop on over to The Memory Nest, check out the rest of the DT creations, then go get crafty yourself.

Huge thanks for visiting my blog today, I always appreciate sharing your precious time.  And keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet memory to sketch!! Love your design and the products you used!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.