Wednesday 4 January 2017

Happy Little Stampers - January Christmas challenge

And just when you thought it was OK to pack away your Christmas stamps I'm here to encourage you to keep them all to hand.  Today sees the first 2017 Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge.

http://www.happylittlestampers.com/2017/01/hls-january-christmas-challenge.html

So why not make a card and get ahead for 2017? You'll see the theme is really easy peasy, but if you'd like to stretch your creativity a bit more then go with the optional twist of JOY.


I used the new HLS stamp set Christmas Joy as a starting point for my card. Once stamped I die cut a stitched panel and added it to some plaid paper - loving that purple paired up with blue and green.


Supplies:
Stamps: HLS, Christmas Joy
Inks: Mmento, grape jelly, tuxedo black
Paper: Paper Cellar, squares
Die: MFT Die-namics, stitched basic edges

Here's hoping I've persuaded you to go with it for Christmas 2017. Take a peek here to see how my team mates at HLS are trying to do the same.

So pleased you dropped by today, thanks so much for your time.  And keep crafting!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous contemporary Christmas card design Jane! I love the plaid and the little purple stars are a great finishing touch.
    Happy New Year to you!
    Hugs Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The unique card! Very beautiful grille, reminds me of Christmas, the use of new stamps HLS wonderfully complements the card. I also like all those layers in your card.
    Hugs,
    BożenA

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous .... love the CAS design and the plaid is so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely - I love tartan. Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving that purply plaid for Christmas Jane! Wonderful card!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.