Sunday 8 February 2015

Sunday Slot

Following on from yesterday's post I've a card to enter into the second February challenge at Happy Little Stampers. And CAS is right up my street!

http://happylittlestampers.blogspot.com.au/2015/02/hls-february-cas-challenge.html

I used an embossing folder - swiss dots - for my embossed element. This must be my all time favourite and I use it all the time.


I had this lovely piece of pink card and used it as the basis for my colour scheme. Just couldn't resist adding a touch of sunshiny yellow, such a brilliant clash of colours - hoping it may catch their eye!


The die cut circle is mounted onto pads and one of the trio of sprinkles has the important job of covering an ink smudge.
 
Supplies:
Stamps: Strampendous, sketched butterfly; SU, Good Greetings
Ink: Memento, tuxedo black
Die: Lawn Fawn, stitched party banners
Punch: Xcut, corner rounder
Pens: promarker, tulip yellow; Flexmarkers, vermillion, shocking pink
Embellishments: doodlebug sprinkles , bumblebee asst.

Great to have you drop by today, thanks so much. And keep crafting!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card! LOVE The colors - especially in that butterfly! And the embossing is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet Jane. LOVE the bright pink and yellow ... definitely bright and sunny! And love the embossed swiss dots panel to set it all off. Thanks again for playing along at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super simple layout and I love that colourful butterfly Jane! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the swiss dots folder too. I don't use it as often as I should. Love your design and that gorgeous butterfly. Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.