Friday 27 June 2014

Friday Focus

Okay, so I own up, two purple cards are not enough. So here comes number three and I promise the last one for the Uniko Studio challenge.

http://unikostudio.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/uniko-studio-challenge-no-11-birthday.html


I had these two pieces of card that I'd trimmed off when I made the first two cards and thought why not give it a go and see what happens.   The long rectangular shape made me reach for the Background Builders Vines stamp set and as I love the large Happy Birthday stamps - use them all the time - it was an obvious choice for the sentiment. 

I'm really smitten with the Vines set, always looks good and always looks different no matter how often I use them. And I'm loving them all over again in purple on this card!


Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko Studio, All Occasion Sentiments #2, Background Builders Vines
Inks: Memento, grape jelly, London fog; Ranger distress, tattered rose; SU, rich razzleberry

And the reason for my quick posts earlier this week - a little to do with preparing for the AAA Cards blog hop on Sunday (8 prizes to win!) and a lot to do with a visit to watch my grandsons' school sports day.  This visit involved a long drive, a flight (on the way out delayed for 4 hours) and three days away from my crafting supplies. There was a whole load of scheduling posts and early preparation of cards. But every bit of this was worth it and I've memories to cherish until we see them again - but probably not before Christmas.

Thanks for looking at my blog today, your visit is very much welcomed.

Jane
 ***




1 comment:

  1. Another stunner! Love the layout & both fabulous use of the challenge colours and Background Builders: Vines :) Glad to hear you've had a lovely week away with lots of memories to cherish. Happy Friday :) Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.