Friday 28 March 2014

Focus 3

For my last card - I expect you've guessed - the same stamp but a little more layers.  This time I used some patterned paper from doodlebug and the layout from Freshly Made Sketches. I think this is my favourite of the three cards and I just love the bright chevron and tree bark papers.




Supplies:
Stamps: Clearly Besotted, Good Times + its matching die
Inks: Memento, tuxedo black, rose bud
Papers: doodlebug, kraft in color & take note

Well that's all from me today.  Hope you love the bicycle stamp as much as I do!

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend.

Jane
 ***

4 comments:

  1. I love this cheerful little beauty! Great use of stamps, colors and papers for a pretty design. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love how you used the paper as a road!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super fun and simply delightful card, Jane!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.