Sunday 17 November 2013

Sunday Show & Share

Time for another look at some creations that have inspired me in turn to go create.

First up is this tag by Taheerah.  I always admire handmade tags but rarely get round to making any, so this year it's going to be different - at least one handmade tag per person. Well that's the plan at the moment with the luxury of it still only being November!


   
This tag inspired these:


Next is a card again by Taheerah and was my first glimpse of these stamps being used as a background. This card has inspired many more cards, but this was my very first try.

 
Just love how she's turned it into a jumper - genius! And here's my card.


Finally I'm returning to the designer of these stamps, the very talented Beverley.  I always love what she does with her own stamps, there's always inspiration on her blog.

 

And here's my version:


Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko Studio, Stunning Snowflakes, All Occasion Sentiments #4, Background builders Christmas & Chevrons, Jolly Christmas
Inks: Memento, cottage ivey, rhubarb stalk; Versa Magic, Cloud White
Embellishments: Twine, sequins & gems from my stash. 

Thanks for dropping by today.

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.