Friday 29 November 2013

Friday Focus

Can't believe it's almost the end of November!  Time has nearly caught me out so today I've two very different cards to share and my scavenger hunt photos before the deadline arrives.

First up is my card for Less is More.  Their theme for this week's challenge is a Christmas card using a bird. This one had me stumped for a while as I don't have any robin stamps - cute or otherwise - and Christmas just has to be robins.  Then I thought does it? So out came my geese stamp and a red ribbon and the card was done. Nice, quick, clean and simple.


Supplies:
Stamp: Lavinia, geese; Uniko Studio, All Occasion Sentiments #4
Ink: Versafine, onyx black; Adirondack, red pepper, stonewashed
Embellishment: Ribbon from my stash
 


2 comments:

  1. Perfectly CAS Jane, cute image & the red bow compliments the sentiment so well. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry I'm so late with this visit
    This is super, I love the inky shading!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.