Saturday 27 January 2018

Saturday Spot

I've had a few new goodies arrive this week and today sees the first airing of a die and stamp set that I'm really loving at the moment. I've used them to make a card for the challenge at Addicted to CAS where the code word is OMBRE.

http://addictedtocas.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/addicted-to-cas-challenge-128-ombre.html

Here's my card:


I started by creating my pink ombre background using picked raspberry distress ink. I simply added extras layers as I worked my way across the card.  The very gorgeous peek-a-boo heart die was cut out from the card base and placed over my ombre inked panel.


I then stamped the little bird and added a little ombre colouring to the heart and finished off my card with a lovely sentiment. I think I'm going to do a version of this card for my youngest son's wedding day in April.

Supplies:
Stamps: MFT, Sending a Smile
Inks: Ranger distress, picked raspberry; Mememnto, tuxedo black
Die: MFT Die-namics, Peek-a-boo Striped Heart
Pens: Copic, RV02, RV04, RV09

So thrilled to have shared some of your time today, huge thanks for dropping by.  

And keep crafting!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful ombre inking behind the heart and I love how you also used this technique for the birds' wing...very clever, Jane! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the ombre heart and the little bird is so cute :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this CAS design. So pretty! Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Jane! Such a gorgeous CAS design.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.