Monday 15 January 2018

Monday Moment

As you all know my primary card making style is CAS, so it would seem rude not to enter a CAS Challenge don't you think? Today it was the Addicted to CAS theme that caught my eye where the code word is MUSIC.


http://addictedtocas.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/addicted-to-cas-challenge-127-music.html

And here's my card:


As it's the beginning of the year I've been thinking lots about how I want to be in 2018 and any stamps with inspirational quotes on them have been jumping out at me from stash. And this particular one is really speaking to me at the moment.


I used some sparkly card to die cut the treble clef and simply stamped the quote beside it. This card is destined for my craft room wall right in front of my desk.

Supplies:
Stamps: CASual Fridays, Big Treble
Ink: SU, dapper denim
Die: CASual Fridays, Big Treble

Along similar lines I found this when browsing pinterest and absolutely love it. It's also going on my wall and is already in my planner.

DON'T
QUIT

Huge thanks for dropping by today, I've loved having you visit my blog.  And keep crafting!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Great card, Jane. Love the sentiment and the sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly CAS. I love the quote. Great reminder of how we live life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely sentiment. Perfect card for the challenge. Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great sentiment and awesome CAS design. Thanks for joining us over at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sparkly treble clef is just beautiful, Jane! Lovely CAS design, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.