Thursday 11 May 2017

Thursday Thoughts

Today I'm sharing a card I made using a couple of the gorgeous Visible Image stamps I've got in my stash.


I was feeling in the mood to get inky fingers so out came my brushos in some bright and bold colours.  I simply sprayed water onto the card and sprinkled the powders and let them create their own dramatic magic. Then I die cut the stitched rectangle form a section that particularly appealed.



The rectangle was popped back into its space and then I stamped the tree and sentiment spilling out over the die cut and onto the card base.

Supplies:
Stamps: Viible Image, Live Life Now, Four Every Season
Inks: Brusho, leaf green, yellow, brilliant red
Die: MFT Die-namics, double stitched rectangles 

I'm so pleased to have has you visit my blog today, huge thanks.  And keep crafting! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.