Wednesday 26 April 2017

The Male Room #59 - Many Legs

There's a really fun challenge theme starting today over at The Male Room - Many Legs.

http://themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2017/04/challenge-59-theme.html


My first thoughts were insects, but not having any suitable stamps I opted for several two-legged animals instead.


I stamped them using Indigo Blu's flitter glue and then covered them in gliding flakes. A new technique for me and one that I like the results produced much more than the total mess iIgot into when trying it out!


I added a fun sentiment from the same Stamplorations stamp set on a flag shaped banner for interest.

Supplies:
Stamps: Stamplorations, Fowl Play
Ink: Memento, tuxedo black; Indigo Blu gilding flakes, chocolate box
Die: Lil'inker, stitched mats rectangles

I'm really looking forward to seeing what you all come up with for this challenge. Go take a peek at TMR DT cards - here - and then get stamping those legs!

Huge thanks for dropping by today, loved having you visit. And keep crafting!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Such fun Jane, love the gilding flakes on the Chicks and the sentiment I LOVE, a Super card.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is super! Clean, crisp and the glimmer of the gilding flakes is just lovely against the rich green. Fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these birds, so tweet. Those flakes do go everywhere don't they!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic Jane... love your take on the challenge and the gold on green looks soooo good!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.