Wednesday 12 April 2017

The Male Room #58 - Architecture

Go check out the new challenge at The Male Room - here. Such a fabulous theme and loads of ways to interpret it creatively.


http://themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2017/04/challenge-58-theme.html

And I had so much fun getting all inky with some glorious colours!


I made the watercoloured background first, flicking the brusho colours onto wet watercolour paper. Love the vibrancy and sheer oomph of brushos, but I am very messy and get as much colour on me as the card!


Once the brushos were all dry I stamped on top with some very neglected but totallly cool Lavinia stamps. Message to myself - get using those stamps hiding in my stash more often!

Supplies:
Stamps: Lavinia, Secret Garden & Oak Tree; Sentiment from Uniko, Home Sweet Home
Inks: Brusho, ultramarine, yellow, turquoise; Versafine, onyx black; Adirondack, purple twilight; Ranger distress, black soot

Now it's your turn to get creative with architecture. What will you come up with? Can't wait to see. Go check out the rest of The Male Room's DT projects - here - you'll be blown away!

I'm so pleased you had time to come calling today, huge thanks. And keep crafting!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS card Jane, love the colours of your background and the wonderful stamps you have used. What a wonderful card to say "you've" moved.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING! I think this is just wonderful! Love the bold, rich colours and that image is gorgeous. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the architecture theme and such a beautiful card you made :-)) I like the stamps you use and all this fab colours. Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is stunning Jane, love the colour and those stamps are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.