Sunday 23 April 2017

Sunday Slot

Another card to share today that I made to uplift my spirits and it focuses on being present and living life to the full.


I started by die cutting the stitched rectangle and then stamped the image. I covered it with a stencil and inked with some watery colours as this lady always looks like she's jumping through the waves to me.


I popped the rectangle back into its aperture and then stamped the sentiment so that it spanned them both.

Supplies:
Stamps: Visible Image, Tomorrow Doesn't Exist
Inks: anger distress, bluepring sketch, mermaid lagoon
Die: MFT Die-namics, double stitched rectangles
Stencil: Memory Box, Texture Wave

Thanks for looking today, I really appreciate your time.  And keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.