Friday 21 April 2017

Friday Focus

I'm playing at Stamplorations again today, this time for their CAS Card Challenge.

http://stamplorations.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/cas-challenge-april.html    http://stamplorations.blogspot.co.uk/p/stamplorations-anything-goes-challenge.html

And since my card uses Stamplorations goodies I'm also going to pop it into their Never Ending Anything Goes Challenge.

Here's my card:


I partially stamped the daisy row and then added pastel colours on top using a home-made circle stencil. 


I finished off with a sentiment with a trio of enamel dots around it.

Supplies:
Stamps: Stamplorations, Daisy Row, Fond Expressions 2
Inks: Ranger distress, scattered straw, shaded lilac, spun sugar
Embellishments: My Mind's Eye, now & then enamel dots

 So pleased to have you visit today, thanks so much.  And keep crafting!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Very clean! Great color choices! Thanks so much for joining us at STAMPlorations CAS Challenges!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this .... the coloured circles look fab. Thanks for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.