Sunday 30 April 2017

AAA Cards - #89 Bright & Beautiful

It may be the last day of March but it's all new at AAA Cards today and a bright and beautiful challenge is just beginning.  And that's not all - there is also a DT Call going on for the duration of this challenge. So get your crafting genius on and who knows you could be joining the team soon!

http://aaacards.blogspot.com/2017/04/cas-game-89-bright-beautiful.html

Well I knew exactly which stamps I wanted to use for this challenge, and actually made two versions - one with bright colours and one with pastels. I've naturally picked the bright one for my DT card, but have a sneaky regard for the pastels version. Wondering which is your favourite?


I started by using a circle stencil with another stencil on the top of it and brushing through three colours of ink.


I then over stamped the inking with the butterfly and sentiment. I used pens to add the colours to the butterfly.


I repeated the same process with my next card but used pastel shades of the same colours.


Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, All Occasion Sentiments #6; Stampendous, Butterfly
Inks: Card 1 - Ranger distress, picked raspberry, wilted violet, mustard seed; Card 2 - Ranger distress, spun sugar, shaded lilac, scattered straw; Versafine, onyx black
Pens: Card 1 - Chameleon, deep violet; colorista, canary, sorbet; Card 2 - Promarkers, baby pink, lilac, buttercup

The AAA Cards DT have some quite spectacular inspiration for you - check it all out here. We also have the glorious Carol from CarolG Creates joining us as Guest Designer for this challenge. And four of the very talented So Suzy DT are also playing along as So Suzy are sponsoring the Bright & Beautiful Challenge. Hope you've time to go visit and leave some love!

I'm so pleased to have shared some of your time today, huge thanks for dropping by.  And keep crafting!

post signature

8 comments:

  1. What lovely cards!! I like that you made two cards, one lighter then the other. The colors you used are perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bit of everything here Jane, love that circular stencilled BG and what a fabulous colour combo. Ooozing bright and beautiful throughout! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Love the very artsy image and that awesome
    circle stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this the colours the layout and the stamps. Just perfect xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Swooning over those beauties! Like the first one better - I am always one for color! Fun to be GDT'ing with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very artful result. Both are great but I like the brighter one best. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much going on in your beautiful card that I adore. The mix of colours through the stencil, the beautiful stamped butterfly and i just love that text too. AND its still CAS! Bravo Jane!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.