Wednesday 1 March 2017

Wednesday Words

What do you do when you've got a bit of time on your hands? Read, go for a walk or craft? Well I have been known to do all three, but today it was crafting that grabbed me! And I made a card for Addicted to CAS and their WOOD theme.

http://addictedtocas.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/challenge-105-wood.html


Must have been fate because the wooden word 'love' fell off a shelf in my craft room the other day and I left it out on my desk as I couldn't remember where it came from. And now it's on my card.


I started by stamping the wooden panel at the bottom of my card and then die cut the stitched top panel.


I've kept it all very CAS and just popped a heart next to the 'love' word and stepped away before I could add any more.

Supplies:
Stamp: SU, Hardwood
Ink: SU baked brown suagar
Wooden love and heart from my stash

Huge thanks for coming to visit my blog today, I'm so very blessed to have had your company. 

And keep crafting!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Great CAS card Jane. How opportune with the wooden embellishment! (All 3 for me btw!) X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfection on a page! You're very strong stepping away like that ;)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, Jane! thanks for playing along with my challenge of wood at ATCAS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS design, and I love how your woodgrain background showcases the sentiment and heart! Such a pretty card, Jane! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely fabulous. Very classy!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.