Thursday 2 March 2017

Uniko Sponsors Time Out 3rd Birthday Challenge

So having gate crashed the party once why not do it again! Time Out Challenge is 3 years old and Uniko is sponsoring their birthday challenge.

Here's my card using Uniko stamps made with Time Out's theme in mind:

Love/Friendship with the optional twist of spotlight stamping.


No twist for me, but my immediate thought about friends was how good it is to have a natter and put the world to right over a coffee. As you know I love purple so that went into the mix along with a tiny heart to decorate that coffee container.


Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, I Love Coffee & heart from I Love Tea
Inks: Memento, grape jelly; SU, smoky slate
Embellishments: Washi from my stash

Huge congratulations go to Sandie and Nonni for hosting such a successful and inspiring challenge blog. Here's to your next three or more years at Time Out!

Thanks for looking today, I really appreciate the time it takes to visit my blog.  And keep crafting!

post signature

10 comments:

  1. why not crash twice! And with another purple card-I do love purple and grey together and what a fab image for this challenge-great to see you and don't forget to add them to our gallery x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the purple and grey colour combo and I had totally forgot about this friendship sentiment *shocking* and I blame the mummy brain! Wonderful showcase of Uniko - Thank you and HUGS Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Jane ! Grey and purple match so well together ! I don't understand why you say you do not twist ? The purple heart isn't your colour addition on this grey stamping ? Anyway I love it and this sentiment is so true (I would only change it for tea !). Thanks for sharing and for inspiring.
    Izzy Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  4. The perfect set for friendship and a stunning sentiment to match Jane. Love your bold purple colour combo and super duper CAS card. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The perfect set for friendship and a stunning sentiment to match Jane. Love your bold purple colour combo and super duper CAS card. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely CAS card Jane, and loving the border, it looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another CAS beauty for us! I love the coffee mug stamp, I'm planning to get something similar for myself in my next "haul". :) This design with the strip on the left is one of my faves, I never get tired of seeing it. Thank you so much again for joining the birthday festivities at TO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous! I love the purple border and the cute little heart on the coffee mug! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cool card. Love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the textured purple border highlighted perfectly with the little purple heart!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.