Saturday 25 February 2017

Uniko - February Release Reveal & Blog Hop

YAY! It's RELEASE day at Uniko! And here are all five sets revealed in full:

 

 

 

What an amazing release! Are you reeling with all the gorgeouness Bev has on offer this month? So today it's make your mind up time - so easy really, just choose them all!

I've a few more cards to share with you today using each of the five new sets, so grab a coffee, put your feet up and enjoy.

I'm starting with my personal favourite - difficult to pick just one, but Uniko Style has just pipped the others in my heart. And I'm even loving it in my least favourite colours too!


Uniko shop links:

             http://www.uniko.co.uk/product/uniko-style-clear-stamps/        http://www.uniko.co.uk/product/all-occasion-sentiments-3/

Next up I'm reverting to the order the stamps were introduced over the past few days and it's the turn of Block Party Birthday.

I stamped all over the background using Background Builders Round in Circles before stamping over it all with Block Party Birthday. I've added bling with shimmer dots and Wink of Stella and a plain green mat to echo the green words.



Uniko shop links:

 http://www.uniko.co.uk/product/block-party-birthday-clear-stamp/    http://www.uniko.co.uk/product/backgroundbuildersroundincircles/

I've used colour in a slightly different way on this next card which uses Originally Organic Additions. I added a pale colour to the insides of the stamped images and then outlined them with a darker colour - an experiment with colouring outside of the lines!

I've also tried to show how the stamp can be used in a different shape form its basic heart formation.




Uniko shop link:
http://www.uniko.co.uk/product/originally-organic-additions-clear-stamps/

Then comes that wonderful Background Blocks Halftone. And for this card I've let it be used as a background by stamping it over a left over scrap of watercoloured cardstock. The Beautiful Blooms flower is a hard one to put in the shade, but I think the halftone more than stands up to its competition!


Uniko shop links:
    BeautiflBloomsIPP    SimplySaidPP

Finally I've made a WOW! card - just perfect for those occasions when you want to say well done in a WOW! way. This card will be winging its way to one of my grandsons to congratulate him on a sporting achievement.



Uniko shop link:
http://www.uniko.co.uk/product/explosion-additions-clear-stamps/

Well that's all my card shares for today. Bet you're waiting for that blog hop list so that you can get on your way and try to win the whole new release plus the two original stamp sets that go with their new Additions sets. Here you are then:

Jane - that's me

Good luck everyone!

So pleased to have you visit my blog today, thanks so much! And keep crafting!

post signature

26 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Jane - i love them all! Adore the sassy tag with the Beautiful Bloom and the crisp cheering orange floral design. The background stamping idea for the birthday block card is a great tip too! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB makes using this awesome new release - I'm hopping but the first two links don't work

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW JAne, i love all the cards, lovely showcase of the release.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thoroughly enjoyed the cards you created through out the week, so seeing the full reveal showcased in your assortment here is simply the icing on the cake! Fantastic and fabulous in every way; you've captured the versatility of each set marvelously! I can see why your first card is your favourite; those blooms sure evoke smiles!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous set of cards - I am totally inspired! Just need some of those new stamp sets!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous!!! So many gorgeous creations with such a wonderful BG on birthday block, love all the creations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another set of lovely examples. Loving this release of stamps.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards all around. Fun release especially the explosion set.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These cards are stunning - I really love how you made the birthday background card:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an amazing showcase of this release Jane. I am loving the design and colours of your first card, it really highlights the possibilities of this set and I am with you on it being your FAVE of the release :) Love how you have paired Block Party Birthday with Round In Circles - genius. And your colouring outside the lines with darker shades a stunning result and one I may just have to CASE! I especially like your use of the heart wreath too, showing its versatility. You have made the Halftone shine in your Beautiful Blooms I card and they pair beautifully and I am sure your Grandson will LOVE the WOW card. Thank you SO much for all your hard work and beautiful showcasing of Uniko this week, you are truly appreciated. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many fun, cheery, bold and brilliant designs here Jane. I love the orange take on the Uniko Style blooms as soon I saw it on the DT blog. I love how you added that extra layer too in a different tone. Great ideas with the other sets, especially the block birthday BG - thought you'd gone with brushos like me but then realised it's the BG builders circles. I need to try that idea for colouring - neat and clever. Have a great weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. You rocked the release! I think they are all super. I do like the slightly grungy effect you got with the Round in Circles on Block Party Birthday. And that halftone tag is stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What fabulous ideas here, Jane! I love the blooms in orange - they are so bright and happy - and the way you have used the floral heart. Colouring outside the lines is obviously the future :) That halftone background really pops on the tag too. You have created an amazing release day gallery for us to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful array and set of inspirational cards. A favourite?...difficult as they are all so nice, but because it showcases my all time favourite Uniko flower it has to be the tag one. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful cards! Love the colors on the first one, and those fun, bold blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow! such pretty cards :) totally love the new release stamp sets especially the block party birthday and i love how you've used it here!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the new releases and your samples are stunning! I love each and every one!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your cards are wonderful.
    Some of them are so simple and
    pretty and others have more
    detail. You work well
    with all sorts of styles.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fantastic cards. The halftone background on the watercolour looks particularly stunning, a perfect foil for the lovely flower
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous cards! I really love the boldness of the "Just a Note" card.
    And I really love the Block Party Birthday stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful cards. Especially loving the cheerful scandi card. Can almost feel spring coming looking at it.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ooooh I love each and every one of your cards, they're all fantastic! It's pretty much impossible for me to choose a favourite. Great colours and designs! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fantastic cards!Very inspiring!Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow!!! Stunning cards!!! Love this release!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Just love your orange Uniko Style card. A great stamp set! x

    ReplyDelete
  26. OMG Jane ! What an incredible showcase you've done here ! And now I can tell you you're right, I want to buy them all ! But I have to be reasonable but one thing is sure : you made just gorgeous cards with the stamp sets I prefer ! So thank you for sharing and for inspiring even more !
    Izzy Scrap

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.