Monday 13 February 2017

The Memory Nest - Make It Monday #82

I'm in scrapbooking mode today with my DT page for the new Make It Monday Challenge over at The Memory Nest.

http://thememorynest.blogspot.com/2017/02/make-it-monday-no-82.html

For my page I rotated the sketch and had the three circles at the bottom. I used stencils and inks to create them.


I then added the photo and lots of embellishment stickers, splodge stamps and ink splatters to get a diagonal flow.


The journalling was added under the circles and another set of embellishments under that.


Supplies:
Paper: AC, kraft cardstock
Stencil: TCW, Mini tiny Circles
Inks: SU, pacific point, smoky slate
Embellishments: Shimelle, cardstock shapes; MME, Now & Then enamel dots; Kaisercraft stickers

Thsi is such a fabulous sketch and allows for great creative licence so I hope you'll be playing along. The rest of The Memory Nest's DT have also made projects to inspire you, go check them out here.

Super excited to have you drop by today, thanks a billion.  And keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.