Tuesday 17 January 2017

CAS Colours & Sketches - #206

A new colour challenge starts at CAS Colours & Sketches today and it's a bright and funky trio.

http://cascoloursandsketches.blogspot.com/2017/01/challenge-206-colours.html

Here's my card:


I used a Memento close equivalent to the SU ink specified for the stems and bottom flower layer. Then I stamped straight on top with the two pinks. I die cut the image so that it was just falling off the right hand side.


I stamped the sentiment and trimmed the card into a banner and added a heart at the beginning.

Supplies:
Stamps: SU, Touches of Texture; Uniko, sentiment from Simply Said Birthday
Inks: SU, watermelon wonder, flirty flamingo; Memento, teal zeal
Die: MFT Die-namics, double stitched rectangles
Embellishment: SU, enamel heart, flirty flamingo

So what will you do with these colours? Remember CC&S is a CAS (clean and simple) challenge! Please check out the definition on the blog if you're not sure about CAS.

Thanks for your time today, I love having you visit my blog.  And keep crafting!

post signature

9 comments:

  1. Love the 'off the edge' stamping and the double stitched dies :) Beautifully CAS too. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love how you've inked up the inside of the flower stamps like that, looks way nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! I love the layering of the images and the way you die cut the focal layer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I do like the outline flower & stems with all that white space. Love the grunge you flower heads too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like how you've "colored" the flower petals! It's fun to me to see all the different ways the CC&S team used flowers this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way you used the colors by stamping the lined part of the flower in Island Indigo and the colored part in the other ink! So pretty, Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you have positioned your image off to the side to leave plenty of white space it works perfectly to create a great CAS look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the images coming off the layer - the white space really showcases them. x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.