Friday 21 October 2016

Uniko - Challenge #37

Hey there! It's time for a new challenge over at Uniko.  This month it's a colour theme - in fact a complete rainbow of colours. How brilliant is that?
http://unikostudio.blogspot.co.uk/


And here's a quick and easy card I made to inspire you to take part:


I've been indulging my new love of using ink directly from the pad for this card. I just love the concentration of colour at the beginning and the tailing off at the end of each swipe.


More favourites on this card too - gorgeously huge sentiment stamps and that trio of enamel dots. The whole lot has been matted onto black card to add even more eye catching pizzazz.

Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, All Occasiom Sentiments #3
Inks: Memento, lady bug, tangelo, dandelion, pear tart, bahama blue, grape jelly, lulu lavender, tuxedo black
Embellishments: Doodlebug Sprinkles, beetle black asst.

So how will this array of rainbow colours inspire you? Can't wait to find out! So get yourself over to Uniko, check out the rest of the DT cards and get creating. And we have the most talented Guest Designer this month - the wonderful Hannelie - such a treat!

Thanks for your time today, I do so appreciate your visit to my blog.  And keep crafting! 

post signature

5 comments:

  1. WOW! A rainbow delight Jane. Brilliant use of the colours and such an effective backdrop to the bold sentiment. Just FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the effect you have created in taking the ink straight to the card, Jane! It creates a great rainbow backdrop :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a simple idea but so effective! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous way to add colour and a rainbow of colours to a card. I especially love the artistic feel it creates and how I assume it would look different every time you do it. Fabulous inspiration. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so late commenting on this brilliant rainbow card! I love the painty look to the background and the big bold sentiment! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.