Tuesday 7 June 2016

Tuesday Talk

Happy Little Stampers have a fabulous CASE the Designer Challenge going on at the moment, so of course I had to join in!

http://www.happylittlestampers.com/2016/06/june-case-designer-rahmat-gouse.html


And you know how exciting it is when you realise you've actually got some of the stamps the designer has used, a no brainer then!


So I'm guessing my card is pretty much a literal copy of Rahmat's, just shrunk down a bit. I picked up on the colours and that one flower and even used the same sentiment - hope she likes it!


Supplies:
Stamps: HLS, Mix Mash & Doodled Flowers
Inks: SU, smoky slate, melon mambo, wild wasabi
Promarkers: ruby, antique pink, sunkissed pink, dusky pink, marsh green, ivory

Thanks for your time today, so great to have you visit my blog.  And keep crafting!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Jane. I love your CASE of Rahmat's card. Lovely and CAS too. Thanks for playing along at HLS CASE the Designer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your take on the designer card Jane. I love the clean and simple lines of yours which 'pop' the flower even more. Great to see you last week. Thank you for coming to my launch party. Will be in touch when your order arrives. Zx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beauty! You're great w/ negative space w/ pops of color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your smaller version of Rahmat's card. It is so very pretty and Clean and Simple. Thanks so much for playing along at HLS Case the Designer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jane, I love it, you did much better than me, I might re case this card ..lol. I like the shrink-ed version, it's a gorgeous card, thank you for case-ing my card and joining us at HLS.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.