Friday 18 March 2016

Uniko Challenge #30

Here comes the new Uniko challenge to brighten your crafting days and make you feel fresh as a Spring daisy. Yep, the theme is Spring/Easter.


Well I thought I'd best opt for the Easter part of the theme for my card and what better stamp set to reach for than Some Bunny. I thought he'd look cute sitting outside on the grass hiding among the daisies ready to watch the egg hunt - and yes I know daisies should be white but mine are sunshiny and bright yellow.


I used watercolour card to smoosh my background colours and then added the bunny and flowers - Flower Power #7. Next I masked off the bunny before adding the wispy grass from Nature's Treasures I and the daisy stems using the balloon string from Balloon Bash.


A light scattering of sequins and that one curved corner and I was done.

Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, Some Bunny, Flower Power #7, Nature's Treasures I, Balloon Bash
Inks: SU, daffodil delight, soft sky, pistachio pudding; Memento, tuxedo black
Pens: Flexmarkers, sea mist, cloud blue; Promarker, tulip yellow
Embellishments: sequins from my stash

I imagine you're all up to your neck in Easter preparations at the moment which surely has to be reflected in your current crafting. So no problem to link up with Uniko - you don't even have to use Uniko products - and maybe win yourself an awesome prize. You can do it!

Thanks for popping over to my blog today, I'm really pleased you found the time.

And keep Easter crafting!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Love it! The watercolour background is super, just love the colours. And I do like the way he's hiding in the grass! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card, love that happy Easter bunny! Happy to be GD with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coloured, inked, water-coloured and accessorised to perfection Jane. Great Spring colours too! Just read your comment on mine - our skies have certainly been bright and blue this week in Cumbria but sorry if we've nicked the good weather for a change! LOL! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love how you've created a scene with all the different stamps - works really well with watercolouring x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.