Tuesday 22 March 2016

Tuesday Talk

A very delicate little image on my card today because that's the code word at Addicted to CAS. And as it's also something I can see outside my window I'm linking up with Less is More too.

http://www.addictedtocas.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/challenge-84-delicate.html      We'd love you to display our banner

Here's my card:


I wanted to use a snowdrop on this card as they are such dainty delicate little blooms and I have a whole border of them in my garden. Searching through my stash I realised I didn't have a snowdrop stamp, so went to the internet and then remembered I'd downloaded a Clearly Besotted digital image that was a freebie from Simply Cards & Papercraft magazine.


I coloured the image using promarkers and added a little halo of blue round each flowerhead and finished off with a brush of green to ground the plant. The sentiment is also Clearly Besotted and very apt as snowdrops are special heralding the end of Winter.

Supplies:
Stamps: Clearly Besotted, digi freebie & sentiment from Pretty Petals Plus
Inks: Memento, tuxedo black; SU, pear pizzazz
Promarkers: cool aqua, marsh green

As I type this the sun is shining brightly and my garden is calling me out to tidy up a bit and I also want to plant some broad bean seeds. Thanks for coming to look at my blog today and I hope the sun is shining wherever you are.

And keep crafting! 

post signature

11 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Jane, and a perfect harbinger of Springtime! Clean and simple, yes, but not without class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfectly CAS and such a lovely image and sentiment. It feels like a very calm and tranquil card... beautiful. Great LIM entry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab Spring snowdrops !! Gorgeous card !

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pretty digi image and a perfect CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful CAS card. Stunning! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  6. An absolute beauty Jane, gorgeously CAS, superbly coloured and WHAT! I didn't know there were any CBS digi stamps!!!! thanks so much for sharing and playing at Less is More this week. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful stamp - thank you so much for the link - it is still working and I downloaded the stamps - didn't realise they did any digis.
    Your card is so CAS just right for the image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous CAS design, I love snowdrops too, there have been plenty in the back lane outside my flat, along with the little white bells (no idea what they are actually called!) I love all the yummy white space you left here too.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty and delicate, Jane! Beautiful card! Thank you for playing alone at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful and on so delicate! The little halo of blue is there perfect way to make it stand out. Lou x (Guest designer at LIM)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.