Saturday 19 March 2016

Saturday Slot

Hey! Today I'm sharing a card I made for the Stamplorations CASEplorations March challenge.

http://stamplorations.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/caseplorations-march.html 

I think it was the colours that grabbed my attention straightaway and I also wanted to pick up on the circular wreath element. So here's my CASE:


I started my card by using a stencil to ink up the central circle and then extended it out at the top and bottom. The flowers were stamped and handcut and placed onto the inked circle so that I knew where to stamp the sentiment and leaf sprays.


I finished off by adding three punched leaves and a sprinkling of gems.

Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, Flower Power #2, All Occasion Sentiments #6, Background Builders Vines
Inks: SU, tempting turquoise, coastal cabanna; Memento, dandelion, tuxedo black
Punch: Martha Stewart
Embellishments: Papermania, shimmer dots

So pleased you dropped by today, thanks for your time.  And keep crafting!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. I get a total "Betsy" vibe with your use of those colors. I love your asymmetric wreath. Thanks for joining us at CASEplorations this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CASE of Betsy's card! Thanks for playing along at CASEplorations. Good Luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the perfect CASE! Stunning! Thanks for playing with us at CASEplorations! Come back and play in our current challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.