Tuesday 22 December 2015

Let's December Daily


I have my next installment of my December album up at Let's December Daily tonight - here - and my previous one - here.

Sneak peek:

I'm also sharing my next completed Christmas pages from my MAMBI planner.


I'm thinking this may well be my last post before Christmas, so I'm sending warm wishes to everyone who looks at my blog and hoping you enjoy everything about your Christmas with peace and love in abundance.

Sending Christmas sparkle!

post signature

1 comment:

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.