Saturday 26 September 2015

Saturday Snippets

So I'm back today with my second scrapbook page that I created last weekend. Once again it's for a challenge at Scrap Our Stash, but this time it's their second challenge of the month and it has to include at least three school items.

http://scrapourstash.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/sketch-challenge-30-with-guest-sketch.html

There are a couple of hints included in the sketch, but I did manage to use a few more. Check this out and see if you can spot them!


I'm not sure if the two school boys (on holiday) count, but here's my list of what I included:
  • exercise paper
  • notebook top
  • paperclip
  • staples
  • ruler washi 

When my oldest grandson was quite small I dug him a sand car to sit in and now every time we go to a beach it's almost mandatory to dig a car or boat. Today it was a sport's car!


And being the generous sharing type he built it with enough room for his brother and even let him have a turn in the driver's seat.


And to me this is magic to sit on a warm sunny day watching them have fun and get along - well at least long enough to snap a pic!

Supplies:
Papers & stickers: Simple Stories, Say Cheese & Say Cheese II
Punch: ek success, notebook top
Embellishments: washi, staples, paperclips from my stash

Thanks for your time today, I do appreciate it. And keep crafting!

post signature

9 comments:

  1. Jane, your layout is so much fun! I love the polka dotted background and your awesome photos - it makes me want to believe in magic!! Your take on the sketch and challenge is wonderful! Thank you so much for joining in on the fun at Scrap our Stash this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout and great job with the sketch and school supplies. Thank you for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi love that ruler washi tape! Great layout, great use of school supplies. Thank you for joining us this month at Scrap Our Stash x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fabulous school items and I totally love that ruler washi!! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH I LOVE THIS Jane! What a great layout and take on the sketch! Your added "school supplies" are perfect and I LOVE that ruler washi !! Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree-the beach is magical-love that you used Disney papers!! Great job with all the school supplies and soooo love that ruler washi! Kate (SOS)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fantastic and fun page. Love the details and stash used. Such a great sketch take. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great work with the sketch and stash challenge. Love how you used this kind of Disney looking collections for your beach photos. It looks great! Thanks for linking up @ SOS!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous take on the sketch challenge and great school item choice. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.