Saturday 4 October 2014

Unscripted Sketches Game 5

Looking for a great sketch to kick start your creativity? Well look no further!  Unscripted Sketches Game 5 is perfect for a PL card, a scrapbook page, a card or anything you'd like it to be.  There is no right or wrong way, as long as you are using the Unscripted Sketch as the inspiration and basis of your creation!

http://unscriptedsketches.com/

My PL card is bright, bold and happy. I moved one of the three banners from the sketch to the top of my card and used the colours from the numbers as the basis for my colour choices.


A horizontal strip with a twine threaded button at one end is a bit of a favourite combination for me when scrapbooking.



And here's a peek at the page this card is slotted into.  More will be revealed next week.


Supplies:
Paper: doodlebug, Kraft in Color & Take Note
Card: Shimelle, diecut carstock sticker
Embellishments: buttons & twine from my stash

And I've just got time to share my 1st October day in my life pages.  The sky was just so amazingly beautiful early in the morning as I walked round to my dad's and I picked up a fallen leaf on my way too. 


Here's a better look at that sky:


And the brilliant freebie from Katie Pertiet:


Thank you for looking today, hope you'll join in with the challenge at Unscripted Sketches - we're still very new but working hard to grow our audience.


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Those happy colors look so good against the subtle patterned bg!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Jane,
    Can you email me please mandysea1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.