Thursday 9 October 2014

Thursday Thoughts

Today it's a scrapbook page using a sketch from The Memory Nest as a starting point. Last month one of my pages was featured there, so I need to say thank you and display their badge with pride.


                  

So on to today's sketch ....

 http://thememorynest.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/make-it-monday-no-26.html

My page is much more restrained than the one above, but its subject matter was certainly very lively.  I wanted to keep the page simple partly because of the three different sized photos and partly because the photos tell their own story and I didn't want to distract from them. It was a fun morning enjoyed by the dogs and the humans who were allowed to gatecrash their walk!


Seems I can't get enough of that Gorgeous Grunge stamp set and it's even made it onto my scrapbook pages now!  And here's a closer look at the title showcasing that stamp set.


Supplies:
Paper: Chatterbox scrapbook walls
Stamps: SU, Gorgeous Grunge, Point & Click; Uniko Studio, Strike A Pose; Clearly Besotted, Journal It
Inks: SU, wisteria wonder, pear pizzazz, whisper white
Alphas: ep, little girl; AC, thickers hugs
Embellishments: buttons from my stash

Thanks for looking today.

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Great layout. I love how you kept things simple so that the pictures could tell a story. Always happy to see your work at The Memory Nest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that the focus is the pics! and yeah, that stamp is pretty cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page love the buttons

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you did your title. Thanks for playing along at the Memory Nest:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your take on the sketch!! CAS but yet amazing. I agree with Kate, LOVE the focus on the pictures!!! Thanks for playing along with tMN. So happy to feature your work!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.