Thursday 30 October 2014

Thursday Thoughts

Another brilliant challenge over at Uniko Studio and I just had to enter, well it would seem rude not to after my wonderful guest spot for their last challenge!

http://unikostudio.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/uniko-studio-challenge-no-15-texture.html

I'm beginning to want to make more Christmas cards now - slightly feeling I've had them on hold too long and might just regret not starting much earlier. So obviously I had to make these colours fit!


The texture bit was easy to achieve using a favourite Cuttlebug embossing folder.  I was inspired by Sarah's card here for the layout and echoed her scalloped edge and tied twine.


How lucky was I to find a matching coloured star in my stash!

Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko Studio, Jolly Christmas & Background Builders Christmas
Ink: SU, Bermuda Bay
Punch: X Cut, scalloped edger
Embossing: cuttlebug
Embellishments: doodlebug, star jewels; twine from my stash

Great to have you visit today, thanks so much!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Simply beautiful :) Love the texture and the way you've used the colours. Thanks SO much for joining in on the Uniko Studio Challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.