Sunday 8 June 2014

AAA Cards Game 6

Wow! We had some fun entries last week.  Can't wait to see what you create with the sketch and colours from this week's game. It's a fabulous sketch and bright sunny colours - should be a great game!

http://www.aaacards.blogspot.co.uk/ 

This sketch was such a joy to use, even if I did my usual trick of turning the layout upside down!


I started by die cutting a rectangle and stamping the four flowers and stems.  I popped a blob of glossy accents into the middle of each flower.



While I was waiting for that to dry I die cut and embossed an oval of card and stamped the sentiment.  I highlighted the greeting with a trio of tiny coloured pearls and used foam pads to add dimension.

Supplies:
Stamps: Clearly Besotted, Pretty Petals
Inks: Memento, tangelo, rose bud, bahama blue, bamboo leaves, tuxedo black
Dies: Lil'inker, stitched mats rectangles; Spellbinders, petite ovals large
Embellishments: glossy accents; doodlebug mini pearls Spring assortment

So another AAA Cards sample is made. I'm so enjoying working with this team of hugely talented ladies! Be sure to check out their cards and also their own blogs - I'm still pinching myself to believe my name comes up on the same page as them!

Thanks for dropping by today.  Hope you're having a great weekend.

Jane
 ***

4 comments:

  1. Love the layout you used - fabulous CAS card~

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so sweet and pretty Jane, I just LOVE your style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Jane first of all Imany thanks for your lovely words on my blog and I remember how you offering AAA Cards challenge ...I promise to play and I play because I inspired from all the DT Member...especially you and Angela..you did not use any ribbon for this sketch and I was really thinking hard which stamp should I use...I dont have tall flower stamp also I choose my lamp...I love your idea and those flower in the middle is sooo cuutee I was thinking that was like a pearl but it was stampe image...clever card dear Jane...I am your new Fan..hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.