Thursday 20 March 2014

Thursday Thoughts

So I sat down and played yesterday afternoon as I promised myself I would in yesterday's post.  And this is what I came up with -


It uses the whitewash water technique - here - and some of my go to colours. I'm entering it into the challenge at Freshly Made Sketches and used a piece of pink vellum over the stamped stalk to give it the contrast bottom.  The flowers I cut out and mounted onto foam squares to add some depth and I finished it off with a faux bow on the ribbon.

 

Supplies:
Stamps: Clearly Besotted, Remember
Inks: Memento, rose bud, lilac posies, grape jelly, pistachio, bamboo leaves; Versa Magic, cloud white; Versamark
Embossing: Stampendous, white
Embellishments: ribbon from my stash

Thanks for dropping by today.

Jane
 *** 

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely! The flowers are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DIVINE Jane, I was tickled to see this card jump out at me on the FMS blog, was indeed yours!!!! LOVE IT!
    Well done girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Jane! Those flowers are beautiful! Love the vellum! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! and delicate I just love this!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.