So here's my card to match their current challenge - the colours blue, green & brown. I stamped all over with the explosion for the background and then cut one out , glossy accented it and raised it up on foam pads. I added a grossgrain ribbon - more masculine - and a sentiment and this super quick card was complete.
Stamps: Uniko Studio, EXPLOSION; Clearly Besotted, Say It In Style
Inks: Memento, rich cocoa, danube blue, pear tart
Embellishments: Ribbon & glossy accents
So on to my ten things on the tenth list. This month I decided it just had to be Spring themed. so here it is:
1. The colour returning to my garden, really lifts my spirits and I love standing at the kitchen and looking out at this bright corner.
2. Blossom on the tree. Magic when a photo turns out like this!
3. Crocuses - probably the first to bloom.
4. Followed closely by daffodils, which I can never resist picking and forcing to open up indoors.
5. Washing on the line - a sure sign of Spring and looking so much better than when it's hanging around on the radiators indoors.
6. Easter eggs hit the supermarket.
7. Getting out more and spotting catkins.
8. And sticky buds. Always brings back memories of my primary school days and The Nature Table with jars of sticky bud twigs and the excitement of finding they've finally opened up to reveal emerging leaves.
9. Lambs appearing in the fields. Just love to watch them jump and frolic.
10. The frogs returning to my pond. On a sunny afternoon they are so noisy and oblivious to an audience watching them.
Well that's all for today, hope you've enjoyed my photos and thanks for dropping by.