Monday 3 March 2014

Monday Moments

A double share today - a card for two challenges and my 1st of the month pages.

First up the card.  It uses the very stylish symplistic layout from CAS(E) this sketch and the yellow and green colour theme from Less is More.

 Once again I spent a happy relaxed time using my promarkers to colour in this Lili of the Valley image.  I find it such a chilled activity choosing colours and colouring in images and I love the way Spring is creeping into my life.

I've yet to add a sentiment as I want to use it as an Easter card and for some reason I don't have any Easter greeting stamps - need to shop!



 

"Less is More"
For our colour challenge this month we have chose real Spring colours
YELLOWGREEN 


Supplies:
Image: Lili of the valley 
Colours: Promarkers

Now for my first of the month pages.  I think I already let slip what I got up to in the morning on Sunday's blog.  The rest of the day was spent happily quilting and crocheting with the odd bit of television.

I found the 'currently' card via instagram and it can be downloaded here once you register.  I printed it out onto coloured card and then filled in the answers by hand.


Thanks for dropping by today.

Jane
 ***

4 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful! Lincolnshire is such a lovely county when the sky is blue and the sun is shining, actually I love it whatever the weather!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card Jane!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so pretty! I love the stitching and your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.