Tuesday 18 February 2014

Tuesday Talk - Unscripted & Less is More

Can't believe I've actually managed to combine two challenges at long last.  So I've used the layout from Unscripted Sketches and the theme from Less is More and some of my brand new Uniko Studio stamps.

The theme at Less is More this week is masculine, so right up my street usefulness wise although I do find these cards the most challenging. The sketch gave me plenty of opportunity to use the new squared background builders and indulge my love of using buttons.  My youngest son thinks this is really strange and asked why I'd put buttons on his birthday card in that tone of voice that just oozes you're really weird.  But I love them and say boo to him!


Sketch_244 

Less is More
This week our theme is one for the chaps!
SO we'd like to see a 
MASCULINE
card.
Any aged chap will do as long as the card is for the male gender!
Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko Studio, Background Builders SQUARED, All Occasion Sentiments #2
Inks: Memento, Danube blue, pear tart
Embellishments: buttons 

9 comments:

  1. I love the buttons too and the colour scheme is so fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love those stamped borders, so effective and great guy card
    Thanks for joining Less is More's masculine challenge this week
    Anne
    Guest "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Jane...I love the buttons too!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool buttons, and such a FRESH masculine card!! The colors you chose are divine!!!
    And your stamping is so clean, effortless and sheer bliss!!

    I saw this over at LIM late last night with bleeery eyes and wondered if it was you!!! Came back, and good golly you posted on US too -Awesome!!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch it Saturday!!
    Have a crafty day Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! So clean and crisp. Great colour scheme which is perfect for a masculine card. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning sweetie this is just gorgeous, love your colour choices, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, great take on the sketch and I love the finished card. Crisp, clean and with great details like the vertical design you created. The buttons are a nice colorful, dimensional touch, too. (Tell your son... Ha!)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Unscripted,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely CONGRATS on your top 3 ...again!!!!
    Thanks for coming back to Unscripted Sketches, love seeing your work!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.