Thursday 27 February 2014

Thursday Thoughts

A quick post to share a card made for Unscripted Sketches current challenge.  I chose stamps from my favourite Uniko Studio selection and crafted happily yesterday evening.

I used a large flower in place of the circle on the sketch, then stamped it again in a darker shade and cut out the middle section to place for the smaller circle. Both the flower and the centre are mounted onto foam squares.  I did think originally that the leaves might be good for the horizontal rectangle, but decided on a stamped one instead. I embossed my background square, added some gems and I was done.  Hope you like it, I think the flower stamp is gorgeous.


Sketch_245 

Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko Studio, Background Builderes SQUARED, Beautiful Blooms 1
Inks: Memento, rose bud, lilac posies, pear tart, Paris dusk
Embossing: Cuttlebug, swiss dots
Embellishments: adhesive gems

Thanks for dropping by today. 

Jane
 ***

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. I love the flower! Thanks for playing along with US this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this--so clean and crisp!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Jane, I just love how you used the Uniko Studio Set! So gorgeous, and the embossed dots just bring this up so much!
    Love it!
    Thanks for joining us at Unscripted Sketches!! Hope to see you again and again, LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.