Thursday 13 February 2014

Thursday Thoughts

When I was looking through my photos for the ten on the tenth I realised I'd never scrapped the photo of William's first encounter with snow. So needing no more excuse I spent a happy time using the sketch from Unscripted Sketches to rectify this.

It was such a simple sketch and an absolute gift for this page as I wanted the photograph to grab your attention without any distractions. A super innocent tender moment that needed a simple uncluttered layout. I absolutely adore this photo and can't stop looking at it - this page really sums up all my feelings about scrapbooking and is the reason why I love it so much.



Sketch243 

Supplies:
Paper: Tim Holtz; ep, winter park; My Mind's Eye, the sweetest thing
Ink: Ranger distress ink, weathered wood 
Punch: snowflake
Embellishments: Adhesive pearls

Thanks for dropping by today.

Jane
 ***

3 comments:

  1. Didn't see it post - fabulous page! Love that you used the sketch for this! Thanks for playing at US!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Jane, this so so FABULOUS, perfect for the sketch!!! Thanks for joining us at Unscripted Sketches!
    Your work is always so lovely and I love seeing it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this layout. The kid look like they are having fun! I even choose you as one of my top picks. Thank You for playing with us at Unscripted Sketches this week! I hope you will join us next week!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.