Sunday 16 February 2014

Sunday Slot - ColourQ Challenge

Hey! So my new Uniko Studio stamps have arrived and I've already had a little play.  Today's share is three cards I made with them.

First up is my entry for ColourQ - lovely, lovely colours this week.  I used the new gift stamp as a flower pot, strange I know, but that's just what I saw when I opened the box!


 

Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko Studio, A Gift For You, Background Builders SQUARED, Flower Power #3
Inks: Memento, Lady Bug; Adirondack, sail boat blue, pool; Versa Color, 20 turquoise
Embellishments: Adhesive pearls, buttons & twine


4 comments:

  1. Awww how cute, I like your polka dot flower pots! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your spring look, Jane, such cute paper piecing! So happy to see you at the colourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE how you've used the gift box as a flower pot - genius! Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.