Sunday 16 February 2014

Sunday Slot - Color Throwdown Challenge

Next up is a card using the explosion stamp. I'm really excited about this stamp. I have plans to use it in my scrapbooking as well as all the male family cards I need to make each year.

So it came as a bit of a surprise to me that the first card I made with it was not really male themed at all. I was itching to get out my boy colours, but decided to go with the pink palette from Color Throwdown and bide my time.


  

Supplies:
Stamps: Unikos Studio, Explosion, All Occasion Sentiments #2, Flower Power #3
Inks: Memento, London fog, rose bud, angel pink, lady bug
Embellishments: nailheads, ribbon


3 comments:

  1. Love how you used this image with these not so masculine colors! Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Jane. Love the exposion image! Super cool. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.