Monday 17 February 2014

Monday Moments

Just had to make a card for Clearly Besotted's Challenge.  Love, love, love their stamps!

This month it's a colour challenge and the inspiration photo is from Design Seeds.  I discovered Design Seeds just the other week and and whiled away a good chunk of time looking, copying and printing some of their wonderful colour combinations.

But back to my card.  There were so many colours - although there is no obligation to use them all - I thought long and hard and stared at my collection of Clearly Besotted stamps for quite a while before deciding that maybe a banner might fit the bill.  So I stamped a card, but wasn't that pleased with the result, so I stamped the flags again, cut them out and mounted them onto foam before adding on top of the original banner.

I quite liked this effect, but then spotted my glossy accents on the shelf and decided to make the flags even more 3D with this. A few sequins and a sentiment and I was satisfied and the card was good to go.


 

Supplies:
Stamps: Clearly Besotted, Say It In Style, Geometric Style
Inks: Memento, rich cocoa, lady bug, rhubarb stalk, pear tart, bahama blue, summer sky
Embellishments: sequins

Thanks for dropping by today.

Jane
 *** 

1 comment:

  1. I love the layered flags, Jane! What a lovely card :) Thank you so much for joining in with the Clearly Besotted Challenge x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.